Confessions Of A Makeup Artist – How’d She Get Those LONG Mink False Eye Lashes?!
We all know boys are smiled upon at birth with long lashes… completely unfair due to the fact that the majority never put mascara on them.
Well here are some secrets for LONG Lovely Mink False Eye Lashes..
If you have lashes and they are shorter, a PRIMER works great to boost their thickness and length.
(Try Origins Underwear for Lashes or Maybelline Extreme with mascara & primer on each end)
1. Apply a generous (not clumpy) coat of the white colored primer to your lashes… coat the topside and under side. Until Mink False Eye Lashes are white (and look very strange)
2. Allow to dry for few minutes. Separating any clumping before fully dry.
3. Once dry, follow with a favorite lengthening mascara.
(Try Covergirl’s Lash Blast! My current favorite!)
* Because the primer coats the lash, when you apply mascara the False Eye Lashes are thicker in diameter and slightly longer in length!
You can also try the lash lengtheners with FIBER flakes.
Be careful not to get into your eye… they irritate.
1. Apply a normal coat of your favorite mascara FIRST.
2. Allow to set for a minute.
3. Follow with the fibers on applicator – but only apply HALFWAY up the Mink False Eye Lashes to end. If you apply at the base you will go nuts with clumping.
4. Wait a minute and apply SECOND coat of mascara.
* Because the fibers grab onto the mascara you can lengthen Mink False Eye Lashes by dragging fibers out to end of lashes.
Love, love, love REVITALASH. If you haven’t tried it yet, RUN to the local beauty supply and buy it!
This product works GREAT – I have seen tons of success stories!
It runs from about $100-$160 a tube but with last 4 months and you should start seeing results within 2-4 weeks. It is crazy!
Apply product on clean skin like eyeliner before bed. Only once a day is needed – if you apply more there is no benefit.
Some people have a slight irritation to starting the product, if the reaction is NOT severe try every other night. YOU will LOVE this product!
False eyelashes work wonders for the eyes as well. These are mostly for events and can last for a few days. You can find a pro to apply or try it yourself.
These come all ready to go.
1. Take out of box and measure on eye, trim if lash is too long.
2. Take a drop of adhesive and with a toothpick apply a THIN line of adhesive on the band.
3. Wait one minute for glue to start drying.
4. Apply strip at base of Mink False Eye Lashes gliding and holding down from tearduct to end.
Hold in place for 1 minute until glue dries. Takes a few times to master.
(Best glue is DUO – won’t harm natural lashes, but is made with LATEX)
(BEST lashes, ARDELL – fabulous!)
These come in Short, Medium and Long
Using a vary of sizes and layering them on top of one another makes for a great natural effect to the lash line.
(Try ANDREA or ARDELL flares)
1. Remove flares CAREFULLY with a tweezer at the base of the clump.
2. Dip knot into drop of adhesive.
3. Starting on outer corner apply longer lengths in Mink False Eye Lashesh line – not onto skin on eyelid.
4. Vary lengths graduating to short at tearduct.
5. Repeat application until no holes or gaps appear.
6. Look up and in mirror to see the shape and design of lashes.
Do not attempt these yourself – find a GOOD certified, licensed professional!
These eliminate the need for MASCARA and are addicting.
Once applied, these can be filled every month just like artificial nails get filled.
There are so many options in the LASH EXTENSION world now.
Natural, funky, full, longer, dramatic and even colored or highlighted.
Lash extensions take a synthetic lash and applies it to ONE of your own natural Mink False Eye Lashes1-2mm from the lash line. This procedure is repeated 40-70 times on EACH EYE, until desired look is achieved.
They are truly amazing and when applied properly, no one can tell they are not your own lashes and no damage occurs.
With the J curl, C curl, B curl, S curl, Y lash, W lash and Volume lashes a lash artist can truly customize any look for each individual client.
They last up to 2 months without fills or forever with monthly maintenance.
After 24 hours they are WATERPROOF and you just need to avoid OIL – this will remove adhesive.
So whether you need a boost for a day or want LONG lashes everyday – you have options. The next time you see someone’s Mink False Eye Lashes that are LONG and lovely, remember, you probably know how they got them!